Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Exciting News

Well, so much for my great plans of keeping up with my blog.  Aidan will be three in July and I think I've updated this blog twice since he's been home.  I will tell you all about Aidan in my next post as I can spend long hours talking about my sweet baby boy, who's *sniffle* not really a baby anymore.  However, this post I want to devote to some exciting news...

We're adopting our second child!

Now, before I put the cart before the horse, let me clarify.  We're hoping to adopt our second child.  His name is Kapend and he's waiting for us in the Democratic Republic of Congo.  We have a long ways to go before we have the money to proceed with this adoption, which is where you can come in.  If you click on the link to the left, you'll go to our donation page to raise funds for Kapend's adoption.  You can read our story and make a contribution to our fund.  Please consider giving.  Without your help, we can't bring Kapend home and this little boy desperately needs to be part of a loving family.  Whether you can give $5 or $100, your gift will be greatly appreciated and go a long way to putting a smile on this sad, little face.  Thank you and God bless.

Kapend, age 2

No comments:

Post a Comment