Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Praise God!

Yesterday afternoon I finally heard the words that I've waited an eternity to hear...




WE HAVE A CHILD FOR YOU!




It's a boy! Aidan Robinson was born on July 29th. He's 10 weeks old and absolutely perfect from his bald little head to his big brown eyes and round little tummy. We are in love and over the moon with excitement. I'll post the specifics of our referral day at a later time. I'm riding the euphoria of actually seeing his cute little face for the first time.


I can't post pictures or his Ethiopian name yet (International Adoption laws are very strict on this). However, I can share a couple of pictures from the happiest day of my life.



I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1









A special thanks to all of my wonderful co-workers for making our referral day amazing, and especially for Lori and Jenni who captured the whole thing on film and video.

4 comments:

  1. So excited for your family!!! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of joy for you both!! Can't wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. We can't wait to finally have our little guy home and introduce him to all the people that have anticipated his arrival as much as we have. I wonder if he can feel how loved he is already.

    ReplyDelete