Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Two posts in two days- WOW!

You might have noticed that I've updated my blog- and honestly, if you're still checking in from time to time, you are a more patient person than I am.  I wanted to include a picture of my cute little man.  He's getting so big.  I look at pictures from when we first brought him home and I'm filled with both pride that he's such an amazing child and continues to marvel his father and me and sadness, because he's getting so big.  I just want to stop him now, but then I'm also more than curious to see what type of man he will be and all the plans that God has instore for him. 

I also changed the title and background.  I was going to keep the same title as before, but "hope" to me means a deep desire- a longing.  Faith is the trust that God will answer the hope that lies within us.  I still don't know if Kapend is meant to be our son, yet I know that if God wants him to be a part of our family, He will provide the means to make that happen.  That's faith.  And boy, do we need a great deal of it with this adoption, because unlike Aidan's adoption, we're starting from scratch.  We have no savings set aside for this adoption, but I look at that sweet, sad face and I know in the deepest part of my heart that he's ours.  God has called us to be his family.  So, here we go, hold our breath and take a HUGE LEAP OF FAITH!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment