Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun Weekend

Friday was my birthday. Doesn't matter the number- I'm not telling anyway ;). Liam bought me some things for the nursery, and being the safety-conscience person he is, he bought a TON of safety items for our new guy/gal. One item is an alarm that you clip to your child that will ring every time he/she wanders too far away from you. He said that with my "air-head" personality (love that man), I would need it! I told him there's a flaw in his logic, because this airhead would have to remember to clip it to him in the first place! It really warms my heart at how excited he's getting over the adoption.

We had a wedding to go to on Saturday, so we went shopping for something new to wear. Then, we had dinner at Olive Garden and were going to see a movie, but nothing looked good, so we just returned home. It was a fun day!

Saturday, we went to Jared (Jason's brother) and Julianne's wedding. It was SO much fun! They're such a neat couple and the ceremony was gorgeous! It was held downtown. Congratulations guys! (a big thanks to Sarah for doing my hair at the last moment. You are fabulous!)

Today, we're just taking it easy and working around the house. There's tons of cleaning and laundry to be done, and I'm determined to get it done!

On the adoption front, one of the gals on the yahoo forum said that she spoke to Stephanie on Friday. I was in hopes that, because Stephanie said to call back at the end of next week that there would be new referrals at the beginning of the week. This woman said that she was told that they had already placed all the referrals from this batch and that she's not expecting anymore in anytime soon. UGH! It's so hard to be patient. When will we get to see our baby's face?

No comments:

Post a Comment