Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8 weeks...

Yep, 8 weeks since our referral.


LONG WEEKS!


Four (or more) families were notified yesterday that they have a court date. I'm so excited for them! It's a bit bittersweet, because 3 of those families received referrals after ours. I'm trying not to be impatient or frustrated with the process, but it's REALLY hard getting passed over. I keep praying that Aidan's okay and that our paperwork is in order. Unfortunately, this has just brought back some painful memories and feelings from our infertility. It's so hard to be on that roller coaster ride and hear of other's getting pregnant. As excited as I was for them, I couldn't help feel a bit envious and think "Why not me?!? They've only been trying for a month (or two, or three) when we've been trying for 4 years!" So, not my most attractive moments, and definitely not how I want to live my moments waiting for our son to come home. I have to remember that this isn't about me (or Liam), it's about Little A and when it's best for him to come home. Only God knows the timing. And I trust Him!

I'm really trying to keep faith that God is in control of this and that His plan is perfect. I just wish we had some news. Please keep Liam and me (more me...as Liam is proving to have the patience of Job) in your prayers, that we would have patience during this process. Here's praying for some great news today.

No comments:

Post a Comment