Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More Good News...

Our I-171H paperwork (approval to bring an orphan into the United States) is in Ethiopia. This is a necessary form that must be at the U.S Embassy in Ethiopia before we can travel a second time to bring Aidan home. Yay!!! One less thing to worry about.