Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Monday, August 30, 2010

Jake and Ella's birthday party
























































This weekend was my niece and nephew's joint birthday party. Ella turned 3 in July and Jake will be 5 in September. Normally, they are separate days, but as I mentioned before, my sister is 7 months pregnant and preparing for the birth of her third child, a girl who most likely will be called Ava. Nicki puts on the most elaborate birthday parties. She is very creative and everything from the invitations to the party favors has her own personal touch. I usually get enlisted for some extra labor and to help see her vision become a reality. This year Ella wanted a Princess party, while Jake wanted his to be Baseball. They really are not themes that go together easily, but with some trial and error, I believe we pulled it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment