Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Missions Trip to Ethiopia


Some amazing things are being done in the name of Christ to help orphans and the destitute worldwide. This is one of the reasons why I have come to love my partners in the adoption world.
One example is Kari from My Crazy Adoption. She lives in Southwest Missouri, just like yours truly. She's leading a missions trip to Ethiopia in February and is sponsoring another person to go with her. Let me say that again, a FREE missions trip to Ethiopia!!! Best of all, if you're unable to go or do not feel lead to go, then you can nominate a friend...no pressure (me, me, me- pick me!). :)


Giveaway Rules:
1. To enter this giveaway you must purchase a Simply Love Tee shirt on My Crazy Adoption Store starting 10/6/10 through 10/28/10. 1 entry per shirt… the amount of entries is up to you!! You can enter to win… even if you are already signed up for one of her mission trips in 2011. You automatically register for the contest when you order a tee shirt- you can also leave her a note on the products page “Personalize your product” box when you check out. If you are entering someone else to win the trip- if you are the winner, she will work out all the details!

2. Payment will go directly to Visiting Orphans for the winner’s scholarship prize. Additional funds raised will be donated to Project 61, Visiting Orphans Ministry, as well as donations for orphans.



(That's me modeling this Tee)

3. The winner will be randomly selected (drawing will be video taped) on 11/2/10 to announce the winner. She will also select two alternative winners.



4. To save every penny, shirts will be ordered in bulk after the giveaway ends. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.


5. No refunds. Exchanges available if size in stock.
I ordered this one for me and...

This one for Liam (on the back it reads, "MAN UP: Protect and Love the Fatherless.")



No comments:

Post a Comment