Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ethiopia Adoptions with Holt International

As promised, here is another video from Holt International. This video was filmed in Ethiopia and was one of the catalysts (amongst other things) for our decision to adopt from this beautiful country. November is National Adoption Month. If you feel that God is calling you to adopt or just feel a pull on your heart leading you to question whether adoption is in your future, please pray about it and ask for God's guidance. Yes, the waiting is hard, but every time I look at the face of my little boy, I know without a doubt that this is the child God has made for Liam and me. If you would like any information about adoption or Holt International, please email or Facebook me. I would LOVE to help another on this wonderful journey.

However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle.
-Valerie Harper
Adoptive parent



'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these, you did for me.'
Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment