Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Monday, November 29, 2010

Our babies are growing up so fast!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone. As I mentioned before, it's hard being away from Aidan during his first holiday season, but we've been so busy lately that it's really making the time fly. Speaking of our little guy (that was a subtle segway, as if there is ever a time that I'm not talking about or thinking about or dreaming about our little boy), Aidan is 4 months old today! He was 17 weeks on Saturday. How can that be? I still marvel at the fact that we've known who he is for over 6 weeks and I have still been able to somewhat effectively function in my daily routine. Little Ava Rose is also growing fast. She is 1 month old today (she was 4 weeks old on Black Friday). Whew...Black Friday. That's a whole other entry! Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was joyous and filled with good food, memories and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment