Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Monday, November 8, 2010

My brother's wedding

My brother, Andy, and his fiance, Megan, were married this past weekend. It was a gorgeous day and the ceremony was so beautiful. They wrote their own vows, which not only made their wedding unique, but I don't think there was a dry eye in the church. Jake was one of three ring bearers. He carried a bouquet of flowers down the aisle to Mom (another little boy carried one to the mother of the bride), and Ella was a flower girl. Ava made her social debut and since our aunts, uncles, and cousins had traveled in from St.Louis, it was a fun time to show off the newest addition to our family. I brought several referral pictures of Aidan, so he wasn't forgotten on such a special day. My Aunt Mary bought Nichole and I these cute baby baskets with lots of goodies for our little ones, and my cousin Terri and her daughter bought me a Hallmark ornament to commemorate our little bundle. Everyone can't wait to meet you, Little A. We all love you so!

I will post pictures as soon as I get some!




As promised, here they are:


My beautiful new sister-in-law, Megan


Megan and Andy





Ella

Megan with her flower girls


Jake and Ella

Andy with Mom and Dad

Andy with our grandma



My entire family (minus my hubby, who had military drill)



Exchanging Vows



My brother, Kirk, and sister, Lindsey

My two brothers



Unity Candle, that kept blowing out :)




The ring bearers (Jake is on the left)



Flower Girls



The first dance

No comments:

Post a Comment