Aidan Birhanu Miller Robinson

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blah, blah, blah...

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but no new exciting news to report today. We had paperwork to fill out last week that our embassy is requiring for any families submitted after April 25th (yesterday). We overnighted this as soon as we got it finished, and the staff in Eugene received it yesterday. However, since our agency submits new cases for embassy on Tuesdays, and there is no way that the paperwork can get from Oregon to Ethiopia in one night, we have been told that there is no way that we will be submitted this week.

I was disappointed, of course, but at the same time, it's good knowing ahead of time. Now, I won't be checking my email every 5 minutes praying for word from Holt of our embassy submission. I'm not too hopeful about next week either, since Jenn at Holt told us that it usually take 5-7 days for paperwork to be expressed mailed from Oregon to Ethiopia. If my math is right, then the earliest that it will be in Ethiopia is next Monday.

Of course, anything is possible with God, so...


No comments:

Post a Comment